Instructions for Attendees
How to participate in Oral Presentations as an Attendee
The Q and A will be participated by the session chairpersons and speakers live via Zoom. To join, please refer to the following instructions below.
- To participate in the Q & A, you can send your questions through the Q and A Box, not the Chat Box during the presentation. The questions will be sent to the chairs and speakers beforehand, and will be answered during the live Q & A session, in which the Chairpersons and Speakers will participate via Zoom.
- If you would like to chat with other participants, please type your message through the Chat box.
- The Q and A session will run for about 10-15 minutes only. It’s recommend to send your questions early so it will be one of the first questions to be answered by the speakers or chairpersons.
How to Participate in E-poster presentations as an Attendee
E-poster sessions are scheduled each day from midday to 1pm, Thailand time. To view the e-posters and watch e-poster presentations:
- Log in and go to the Program and Abstracts page. If you are already logged in, just go to the Program and Abstracts page.
- E-poster presentations will run in the first two days only. On each of the 3 tabs showing the scheduled sessions for Days 1, 2, and 3, select the appropriate date and select E-poster in the above tab.
- Click “View E-poster.” You will then be redirected to a new website. On the e-poster website, you will find the e-posters for your selected Room. Click on the e-poster you like to view.
- You can view the e-poster on a full screen or talk to the presenter. When you click talk to the presenter, you will be redirected to a Zoom meeting room. The presenters will be standing by to present their e-poster and answer any questions you may have. Kindly note that talk to presenter will only be available between midday and 1pm, Thailand time.
- When viewing the e-poster, you may also leave a comment. Scroll down the page to see the comment box. To submit your comment, please enter your name and email address for correspondence. You can leave a comment from 15-17 December.
- An online Help Desk will be available on the e-poster website. If you need assistance, please feel free to chat! A member of our technical staff will be happy to answer your queries.