Types of Presentation
The type of presentation for each presenter will be determined based on the quality of their submitted abstract.
- Oral presenters are requested to pre-record their presentations. Further details and instructions for oral presentation will be announced later on.
- The duration of the presentation can be 5-20 minutes, depending on the number of speakers in a 1-hour session.
- Presenters must be online to answer questions from the audience live.
- E-poster presenters are requested to prepare an e-Poster in A4 size (210 mm Width × 297 mm Height) in portrait format. The e-poster should be submitted either in a PDF or JPG file type via email email@example.com
- E-posters will be available for viewing on 12.00-13.00hr (Bangkok time) from 15 to 17 December 2021, at the designated virtual rooms.
- During the viewing time, presenters are required to join a designated virtual room (Zoom) and standby to answer any questions from participants who would view the e-posters.
- Further details and instructions for the e-poster presentation will be announced later on.