Types of Presentation
- Confirmed Oral presenters are requested to pre-record their presentations. Please book a Self-record session through this website- https://jitmm.myeventplus.com/
- Guidelines on how to book a self-recording session can be found here.
- Download the self-recording guidelines for Oral presenters.
- The duration of the presentation can be 5-20 minutes, depending on the number of speakers in a 1-hour session.
- Presenters must be online to answer questions from the audience live.
- Confirmed E-poster presenters are requested to prepare an e-Poster with the following specifications.
- A4 size (297 mm Width × 210 mm Height)
- Landscape orientation
- 50-720 dpi
- PDF file type
- Include poster number (Secretariat will inform you of your designated poster number)
- Include the JITMM logo (download it here)
- Send your e-poster via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- E-posters will be available for viewing on 12.00-13.00hr (Bangkok time) from 15 to 17 December 2021, at the designated virtual rooms.
- Download the live presentation guidelines for E-poster presenters.
- During the viewing time, presenters must join a designated virtual room (Zoom) and standby to answer questions from participants who would view the e-posters.
- You may prepare 1-3 presentation slides (16: 9 size) to present your e-poster.